What Tank Line Is You Favorite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kieranpoynter

What Tank Line Is You Favorite Empty
PostSubject: What Tank Line Is You Favorite   What Tank Line Is You Favorite EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Well this is general discussions and it seemed dead so i thought i will create a simple question topic wanting to know what tank line everyone thinks is the best to progress down, don't just give me the line give me the reasons as to why you think this is the best tank nation.

Is the overall result good?
Is the top tier X tank better than the other?
Is the line faster to complete?
Do the tanks perform well at stock?

these are just example questions of what i would like to know, think about what you would like to know and put this in your post providing as much detail as you can but keep the post as short handed as you want. If you are describing individual tanks for example the T29 American Tier VII Heavy Tank then separate them with spoilers if you so choose look at example below.

The code for a spoiler is easy just look at the below.
Code:
[spoiler]                ANY TEXT YOU TYPE GOSE BETWEEN TO TWO SPOILER PART AND YOU HAVE TO PUT THE [ ] SQUARE BOX SYMBOLS AND [/ ON THE LAST ONE LIKE SO                [/spoiler]

The result looks like this
Spoiler:

Just voice your opinion this is not a debate this is more of a point of view and don't forget separate Light Tanks (LT) Medium Tanks (MT) Heavy Tanks (HT) Tank Destroyers (TD) and Artillery (ARTY) for a more detailed view at your opinion, why light might be better in one nation but heavy better in another, why is this and how do they perform on there ends of the scale.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhunters.betaboard.net

What Tank Line Is You Favorite

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1